Explore the Swiss Mountains from a luxury all-inclusive lodge
A picturesque stay at an exclusive lodge owned by Sir Richard Branson right in the heart of Verbier, with all-inclusive board, a wine and cheese tasting, pedestrian lift passes and more
- It's luxurious, it's modern and it’s one of the finest nature retreats in the world... welcome to Sir Richard Branson’s The Lodge Verbier. This dreamy nine-bedroom home-from-home is centred around making you feel relaxed and seriously pampered during your high alpine stay, particularly with the 15-resident staff.
- With the mountains on your doorstep, there’s plenty to see and do here. However, if you’d rather chill, there's an indoor heated pool, an indoor and outdoor hot tub, a fully equipped gym, a sumptuous spa, a cosy shared lounge and a party area where you’ll find books, games, DVDs, a karaoke machine and more.
- Your room or suite won't fail to please, with its panoramic mountain views, ultra-cool décor and plush, quirky amenities. If all that fresh air leaves you feeling peckish, then make sure you sample the fantastic Swiss and international cuisine on offer – the chef will work his magic to prepare everything that takes your fancy. Naturally, this lovely lodge boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and glowing guest reviews.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Games room
- TV lounge
- Private balcony
How to get there
Private parking is available on site for no extra charge (a reservation is not required). Pets are not allowed.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.