A glitzy Abu Dhabi Sheraton with optional all-inclusive board
Your all-inclusive basis includes:
- Flavours restaurant: buffet breakfast (6-10.30am – Sunday to Thursday & 6-11am – Friday and Saturday); buffet lunch (12.30-3.30pm); buffet dinner (6.30-10.30pm)
- La Mamma restaurant: set menu lunch (12-3.30pm); set menu dinner (6.30-10.30pm)
- Bravo restaurant: set menu dinner (6.30-11.30pm; drinks are included until 11pm)
- El Sombrero restaurant: set menu dinner (6.30-11.30pm; drinks are included until 11pm)
- Pool bar (11am-7pm during May to September & 11am-6pm during October to April)
- Beach Comber (6-11pm; bar is closed during the summer season)
- B-Lounge (11am-11pm; bar is closed during the summer season)
You can choose unlimited tea, coffee, local mineral water, iced tea, regular fruit juices, house wine & beer, gin, vodka, rum, whiskey and house cocktails in all the above outlets.
Soft beverages are served by glass from 11am-7pm; ice cream will be offered to the kids (up to 11.99 years old) at the pool area only (11am-7pm)
All entitlement will end after breakfast on the last day of the guests’ stay.
Smart casual dress code is required during lunch and dinner in all hotel outlets.
Breakfast is served only in all day dining restaurant “Flavours”.
Please note, any other venue (Café de Foyer, Bravo, Al Mayass, Tavern, Legends) are not part of the all inclusive package offerings.
This offer also includes 20% on food and beverages for hotel participating outlets per room, per stay. The food and beverage discount is available in the following restaurants: La Mamma, Bravo, El Sombrero and Flavours.
Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
Check-in is at 3pm and check-out at 12pm.
We advertise this offer at up to 30% off. Our discount is calculated by reference to the hotel's own prices or by reference to an appropriate source reflective of the hotel's own prices.
The discount above was checked on 9 August 2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.