Soak up an adults-only bucket-list sea fort stay in the Solent
Book your escape now before it's too late...
Travel by boat for a once-in-a-lifetime stay on a historic Solent fort, including transfers, breakfast, a three-course dinner, prosecco on arrival and a guided tour
- Take to the water for an unforgettable stay at a converted Napoleonic sea fort in the Solent, No Man’s Fort. The 75,000 square-foot fort was built between 1865 and 1880, as part of four forts that were designed to protect Portsmouth from attack. Enjoy glorious sea views from the privacy of your elegant room.
- Grab some rest and relaxation in the onboard spa, otherwise known as ‘Espa at Solent Forts’. With rooftop hot tubs and a sauna at your disposal, your spa experience will surely be one to remember. Try a facial or massage for proper rejuvenation and restoration.
- Wrap up around the rooftop firepit and enjoy a hot chocolate as you take in a spell of stargazing. There are also a choice of bars and a pub on hand to provide the perfect spot for a pre- or post-dinner tipple, as well as gourmet dining and even afternoon tea. Head up to the lighthouse for 360-degree views.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Two hot tubs
- Lounge bar
- Cabaret bar
How to get there
Your boat transfers to No Man’s Fort are included with your stay. You’ll need to be at the port in good time to catch your transfer at 12pm. There is parking available at Gunwharf Quays Outlet shopping centre.
Good to know
Please also note that if you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances, you are required to let the property know at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
Parking is available at Gunwharf Quays Outlet shopping centre and payable directly to Gunwharf Quays.
As seen on TV:
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.