Relax with a suite stay at a Tenerife hotel overlooking Fañabé Beach
Book your escape now before it's too late...
An indulgent suite stay on Fañabé Beach on the south coast of Tenerife, with a beach club – includes use of Balinese beds and optional all-inclusive board
- Los Olivos Beach Resort has a fantastic location: overlooking the beach of Playa de Fañabé. Cross the beachfront promenade and you’ll be on the spectacular golden sands, with the hotel’s own beach club, waiting to welcome you with Balinese sun beds, hammocks and cocktails. There’s also a tapas bar, which you can dine on without leaving your spot in the sun.
- Back at the hotel, there are two swimming pools: one for adults, one for children, plus a well-equipped gym. The hotel also has a beauty centre where you can enjoy all the services for taking care of yourself on holiday, from manicures to massages.
- A choice of two restaurants gives you the chance to enjoy delicious Mediterranean cuisine: try a la carte dining at La Tosca, which has Italian dishes and local favourites, or head to El Jardín for a sumptuous buffet. The pool bar, La Palapa, serves drinks and takeaway food – ideal if you’re planning on exploring.
- Two restaurants
- Pool bar
- Tapas restaurant
- Fitness centre
- 24-hour reception
- Swimming pool
- Beach club
- Snack bar
How to get there
The resort is well located for the airport – just 19 kilometres away from Tenerife South Airport. It’s about a 15-minute transfer along the TF-1 motorway to reach Costa Adeje and the hotel. Hiring a car is a great way to explore Tenerife, or you could pre-book transfers or take a taxi.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.