Sublime five star Kotor Bay pad in chic Montenegro
Up to 60% off luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Escape to a modern, ultra-stylish Montenegro hotel on the shores of Kotor Bay, with a private beach
- Directly overlooking the water and mountainous landscape of the beautiful Kotor Bay area, the five-star Huma Kotor Bay, opened in 2018, is a modern, ultra-stylish hotel boasting everything you need for a relaxing escape. You'll find refined, luxury rooms with private, sea-facing balconies, three restaurants and several bars for sunset drinks.
- With an on-site gym and fantastic spa facilities, this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner is an oasis of wellness, pampering and relaxation. Hit the treadmill or try your hand at something new with the high-tech equipment found in the hotel’s fitness centre, before unwinding in the sauna. For a more relaxing experience, indulge in a trademark massage.
- Spend your day relaxing in the sun on the hotel’s private water-front pods, hike or cycle the coastline of Kotor, or take a day trip to the island of Perast to discover unsurpassed coastal scenery. Alternatively, take a dip in the striking outdoor pool and soak up the views of the surrounding area.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Landscaped gardens
- Fitness centre
- Three restaurants
- Beach club
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The closest airport to the hotel is Tivat Airport, 10 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Dubrovnik airport is 68 kilometers away up the Adriatic Coast. The easiest way of getting here is via hire car; on-site parking is available for an extra cost.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.