Adults-only, all-suite hotel in Lanzarote
You can add flights to this hotel
Papagayo Beach, Lanzarote
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
Papagayo Beach, Lanzarote
A stylish suite at an adults-only Lanzarote hotel on the fringes of Playa Blanca, with breakfast and dinner or all-inclusive board, wellness perks and more
- Reserved exclusively for Elba Premium Suites, half-board and all-inclusive guests enjoy buffet breakfast and dinner at El Mirador restaurant, with superb panoramic views and a large outdoor terrace. You've also La Nonna for Italian food, La Brasserie for French cuisine and a pool bar serving a menu of snacks.
- The Thalasso Spa Elba Lanzarote offers personalised treatments in its avant-garde thermal water spa, using natural products inspired by Lanzarote’s climate and landscape. There’s also a light-filled gym and fitness studio for yoga and Zumba, while Balinese beds around the pool allow you to soak up the sun in style.
- If you fancy something a little more active after unwinding in the spa at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner, Elba Premium Suites has a number of multipurpose pitches for playing football, volleyball, tennis and basketball, as well as boulodromes for playing petanque.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Three restaurants
- Two bars
- Sport facilities
How to get there
Elba Premium Suites is in the south of Lanzarote, close to the volcanic national parks that call the island home. Lanzarote Airport is on the east coast of the island, approximately a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
Good to know
Please note that El Mirador restaurant requires long trousers and sleeved shirts for evening dining. Additional spa access incurs an extra charge.
Also note that while the hotel itself is adults-only, and only allows guests aged 16 and above, it is located within the Elba Lanzarote Royal Village Resort complex, which is family-friendly.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.