Tudor-style mansion in the pretty Cotswolds
Up to 60% off luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
A Tudor-style Cotswolds stay at a Grade II listed mansion with a pool and beautiful grounds
- As imposing as its name suggests, De Vere Tortworth Court is a Grade II listed Victorian mansion towering over 30 acres of manicured parkland and its own flourishing arboretum. Although occupying the same site for centuries, the building was designed by renowned Gothic Revival architect, Samuel Sanders Teulon in 1849.
- Leaf Spa provides ample pampering and offers a sleek spa area where you can make use of the indoor pool and sauna and bubble away in the spa bath. The treatment menu is extensive and includes unusual treatments like an orange blossom ritual, tailor-made body wraps and a flotation tank.
- Picture a studious Victorian atmosphere of days gone by while breakfasting and dining among elaborate dark oak panelling and arches in the restored library, 1853 Restaurant & Bar. Choose from a varied menu of classic English dishes, savour an extensive wine list, and return for a traditional afternoon tea.
- Restaurant and bar
- Bistro bar
- Fitness area
How to get there
De Vere Tortworth Court is located close to Junction 14 of the M5, putting it just 25 minutes from Bristol Parkway station and 40 minutes from Bristol airport. You'll be less than an hour's drive from Bath, Gloucester and Cheltenham, a half-hour from the centre of Bristol, and two hours and 30 minutes from central London.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.