Five-star Abu Dhabi resort with a private beach
up to -57% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Deluxe room with palace view
A five-star resort in Abu Dhabi, with one of the city's largest private beaches - includes breakfast, dinner and discounts, plus all-inclusive options
- In keeping with the United Arab Emirates’ flair for the dramatic, Bab Al Qasr Beach Resort & Spa offers a luxurious stay on the city's famous Corniche. Making its mark on one of the capital’s largest private beaches (140 metres to be exact), this glittering property doesn't do things by halves.
- Guests can dine on a range of delicious dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Artisan Kitchen. Elsewhere, retreat to the swanky Limo Bar for a tipple, chill out in the shadow of palm trees at the Morjana Lounge, or make your way to the pool bar for a swim and a refreshing cocktail.
- In addition to soaking up the Arabian sun on the hotel’s private beach, guests can relax in its Ayana Spa, which sits across two floors and boasts a deluxe treatment menu focused on traditional Arabian techniques, healing herbs and organic ingredients to leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.