All-inclusive Caribbean beach vibes and calypso tunes in Tobago
Book your escape now before it's too late...
The perfect package with flights included
Ocean Two Bed room
Waves Restaurant & Bar
Jet off to tropical Tobago for all-inclusive beach chilling and ocean views on the glittering sands of Stonehaven Bay, including all travel and spa credit - children stay for free!
- For those easily smitten by idyllic beaches, characterful fishing villages, superb snorkelling waters, and tropical rhythms of calypso, the sun-soaked island of Tobago is hard to beat. So, it’s easy to see the appeal of this resort overlooking Stonehaven Bay – especially for those happy to be within rolling-out-of-bed distance from the sea.
- Guests of Grafton Beach Resort are blessed with a one-mile stretch of beach for soaking up the rays, and five acres of beautifully manicured gardens in which to stroll. A classic Caribbean decor theme prevails in the guest rooms, all of which feature glass doors leading out to private balconies or terraces with sweeping ocean views.
- Elsewhere, you’ll find a freshwater pool with a swim-up bar, air-conditioned squash courts, a fabulous spa, and daytime activities. There are also two unique drinking and dining spots for Caribbean cuisine, including a buffet-style restaurant and a relaxed beachside bar serving all-day snacks and a splendid choice of artfully mixed cocktails.
- Classic Caribbean decor defines the comfortable guestrooms, all of which have bright colour palettes, mosaic artworks, stained teakwood detailing and glass doors leading to private balconies or terraces. Ocean View rooms overlook the cerulean waters and have a king-size bed (or twins) with crisp white linens, and a spacious bathroom.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage 5kg for British Airways;; 8kg for Thomas Cook) and one piece of hold luggage (23kg for British Airways; 20kg for Thomas Cook) allowance per person, as well as private airport transfers.
- Outbound: departing London Gatwick at 10.20, arriving into Tobago between 16.15 and 17.35
- Inbound: departing Tobago between 18.15 and 19.20 arriving into London Gatwick at 09.40 (the following day)
From Manchester to Tobago with Thomas Cook:
- Outbound: departing Manchester at 11.40, arriving into Tobago at 16.50
- Inbound: departing Tobago at 17.50, arriving into Manchester at 09 20 (the following day)
Please note that your inbound flight is overnight, so please bear this in mind when planning the time you'll be away. This is a seven, 10, 11 or 14-night holiday. The check-out date will be the day that you'll board your inbound flight back to the UK. Since your inbound is overnight, you'll be away for a total of eight, 11, 12 or 15 nights.
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, THG Holidays with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for THG Holidays with ATOL number 9528 and your contract is with that company. THG Holidays booking conditions are available from http://www.thgholidays.co.uk/terms.phtml
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.