A decadent Mexico holiday at an award-winning, adults-only resort
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Preferred Club Junior suite with tropical view
Playa del Carmen
Preferred Club Deluxe room with ocean view
Playa del Carmen
Luxe out at an opulent five-star, adults-only beach resort in sun-kissed Playa del Carmen, on Mexico’s glamorous Riviera Maya – includes all travel and all-inclusive board
- Nestled in acres of lush greenery on Playa del Carmen's oceanfront on the eastern Riviera Maya stretch of Mexico’s astonishing Yucatán Peninsula, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancún takes all-inclusive, adults-only holidaying to a whole new level. No wonder then that it has won two Condé Nast Reader's Choice Awards.
- The glimmering 13,000-square foot Secrets Spa by Pevonia is a world-class oasis of pure indulgence, specialising in pampering facial, body, massage, hydrotherapy and salon treatments. There’s also a full-service fitness centre for those keen to stay active, as well as a large swimming pool.
- Indulge in an expansive array of local and international cuisine and several health-conscious options at five a la carte gourmet restaurants, a buffet restaurant and a 24-hour cafe serving everything from ceviche, Pan-Asian and seafood to Italian and Caribbean grills. Or, sneak away for a romantic meal on the beach.
- A plethora of activities and facilities are available on site, and include Latin American dance lessons, Spanish classes, yoga, archery, beach volleyball, tennis, bicycle tours, interactive cooking classes, weekly chef's pastry nights, art gallery showcases, soccer, tequila tastings and much more besides.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Direct beach access
- Outdoor pool
- Five restaurants
- Four bars
- Fitness centre
- Evening entertainment
- Air conditioning
- Private furnished balcony
How to get there
Shared transfers are included in this offer; Cancún International Airport is situated around 47 kilometres away from the resort.
Good to know
Given this resort is adults-only, guests must be aged 18 and over in order to stay here. Gentlemen require long trousers and collared shirts for dinner. There are facilities available for guests with disabilities.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.