- The historic grandeur of this beautiful 18th century townhouse
- The location - just metres from Hyde Park and Bond Street
- The two AA Rosette status dining at Italian restaurant, AVISTA
- Heading to the capital for retail therapy - with London's most famous shopping street just a stone's throw from where you're staying
Millennium Hotel Mayfair, London
Impulse - rooms this weekend only
Elegant Georgian townhouse situated close to Hyde Park
Dating back to the 18th century, this dignified townhouse is no newcomer to Grosvenor Square. Millennium Hotel Mayfair occupies a beautiful Georgian property - the former residence of the Duchess of Kendal - in one of the most desirable locations in London.
The hotel overlooks the immaculate Grosvenor Square Gardens (run by the Royal Parks) and is fronted by classical Doric columns, boasting high ceilings, ornate plasterwork and elegant furnishings throughout. As well as its smart interiors and luxury guest rooms, Millennium Hotel Mayfair also features two restaurants: the award-winning AVISTA and Shogun, which serves sushi and Teppanyaki in a sultry setting.
Staying here, you'll be situated within five minutes' walk of Hyde Park, Bond Street and Piccadilly, with Theatreland and the Thames Embankment all within easy reach. Our offer includes a stay in a Standard double or twin room with a continental breakfast.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions